While every corner of Storybook Land is a picture-perfect memory waiting to happen, these are our 10 favorite spots to send a snap or add to your story.
- It’s a classic carousel with horses, tigers and bears. Watch faces light up as the animals circle round and round.
Ice Cream Cone
- There are many, many unique play structures at Storybook Land, but the ice cream cone slide makes an adorable picture.
Knights that guard the castle
- There are three Knights in shining armor that guard the front entrance to the Storybook Land Castle — two at the drawbridge across the moat and a third nearby on a white horse.
Land of Oz entrance
- Our villain, four heroes and the little dog, too, all stand watch at the entrance to the Land of Oz.
Little Engine That Could
- I think I can! I think I can! Get a really cool photo on this stationary train.
- We welcome you to take all the photos you can in Munchkin Land — your first stop in the Land of Oz.
- Join Capt. Hook on his ship. If things get dicey, no need to walk the plank, there’s a slide that makes escape a breeze.
The House That Jack Built
- Don’t let the wonky windows and dipped doorways worry you, Jack’s house is a sturdy structure.
Three Little Pigs
- Is your house made of straw, sticks or bricks? Only one is impervious to the Big, Bad Wolf.
Tin Man slide
- The largest single character at Storybook Land, our oversized Tin Man lets you slide down his legs from his knees to his feet.