More and more grandparents are grabbing the grandchildren and taking off on adventures all over the country. It’s a great way to experience new things as a family and creates some great intergenerational bonding time.
Here’s five reasons why you should grab the grandkids and head to Aberdeen this summer:
- Grandparents tend to have more vacation time to use from work or, if they’re retired, unlimited vacation time.
- Aberdeen has something for everyone. The rides at Storybook Land were designed with small children in mind, while older kids can have fun at Thunder Road. Everyone loves spending time at the Aberdeen Aquatic Center or the Kuhnert Arboretum.
- It gives parents a little break to catch up on house projects, work, rest or sneak away on a trip of their own.
- While there’s great fun to be had throughout town, many vacationers will get to Wylie Park and never want to leave.
- There’s a variety of accommodations to suit everyone’s tastes and budgets. Find a posh hotel suite, bring the RV or rough it in a tent.