January 29-30, 2021
Call for time Friday, January 29
10am – 4pm Saturday, January 30
Profiling Beauty Health and Wellness Center
224 1st Ave SE
Aberdeen, SD 57401
This year’s Yogathon is raising money for the SPURS Therapeutic Riding Center.
Some changes due to COVID-19:
- All Yogathon classes will be held at the Profiling Beauty Health and Wellness Center.
We made this choice because we did not want to hold yoga classes in businesses (as we traditionally do) and risk putting them over social distancing guidelines. We have 6 studios and three floors to work with AND we are staggering start times to limit hallway crowding.
- All Classes will be limited in size to social distancing.
- We ask you to wear a mask until you get to your mat with each class.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available across the building.
- Some props will only be used once a day to assure proper disinfecting.
- All spaces will go through Ozone sterilization before the Yogathon start.
- Some classes will be live streaming…meaning that as the class is going on during the Yogathon, you will be able to log into your MindBody app, make a voluntary donation, and do the class at home.
Call for more details or to register.