As part of the Aberdeen Hotel Alliance mission, we make funds available to businesses and organizations looking to host events in Aberdeen that will require overnight stays in our hotels and motels. Funds are awarded based on our published requirements, guidelines and restrictions.
Before beginning this application make sure you have consulted with the Aberdeen Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
You will need to have the following information before starting the sponsorship application.
Do you have what you need?
- Have you contacted the Aberdeen Area Convention & Visitors Bureau to register your events
- List of all events hosted in Aberdeen
- Your organization’s tax ID and a completed W-9 form
- Your event marketing plan
- Your event budget
- A document outlining the fundraising events to-date
- A document describing how Aberdeen Hotel Alliance Sponsorship Fund will be utilized
- *Please note, the Aberdeen Hotel Alliance and the Aberdeen Area Convention & Visitors Bureau will need to be listed as a sponsor on any and all electronic and print marketing for your organization/event.
If your application appears to meet our guidelines, someone from the Aberdeen Area CVB will contact you to discuss your funding request.
Aberdeen Hotel Alliance Sponsorship Funding Request Requirements, Guidelines, and Restrictions